Google
 
Web This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2005

First Blog...Hello, I'm Shelly

I want to introduce myself first off...
I am Shelly. I am a mother of 4 wonderfull children. I live in Tulsa, OK. I am 33 years old and over the last 8 years I have shifted so far Left, I am probably going to tilt the world off it's axis.
Hopefully I can make a difference in 06. Although none of our useless representatives up there in D.C. are running in 06, I have decided to focus my attention, efforts and cash on states like PA where the seats are up for grabs and are very important to the democrats! One voice can make a difference and I think Cindy Sheehan has told us that.
Note: All Statements on this blog are the opinion of the writer unless posted in the comment section by authors other than myself or otherwise stated. It is my opinion and thus all statements on this blog of a demamatory nature are simply my opinion...Unless otherwise stated.