Google
 
Web This Blog

Saturday, March 18, 2006

I got Tagged....

So I guess this means I have to list a hundred things about myself? How nuts is that?
1. I am 34 years old.
2. I have four beautiful children
3. I hate to spell check.
4. Nelita hates it when I don't.
5. I am in love with a Republican
6. We have an amazing story, but to difficult to tell.
7. I am a clutz.
8. I love Chiropractic.
9. I love Sixlets (those little candies)
10. But can't have them.
11. I have two weenie doggies.
12. They actually are kinda like kids.
13. I love Bill Maher.
14. My favorite movie is Moulin Rouge.
16. I love Marilyn Monroe.
17. I have too many shoes.
18. You can never have too many shoes.
19. I am afraid of snakes.
20. I like to ride fourwheelers and get dirty.
21. I used to be an avid equestrian.
22. My mom passed away from Brain Cancer.
23. I miss her every day.
24. I think the water in Durant killed her.
25. I am an environmentalist.
26. I think George Bush will go down in history as the worst president EVER!
27. I think I would have done Bill Clinton.
28. I am laughing that I actually wrote #27.
29. I always have an Elvis CD in my changer in my car.
30. My underwear and bra have to match or it is a bad day.
31. I hate my dad's motorcycle.
32. I love his Model A.
33. I have a 66 Mustang that needs a paint job bad!
34. I lived in Pennsylvania for a year.
35. I hate Pennsylvania.
36. My kids can't keep their rooms clean.
37. It makes me nuts!
38. I don't like nuts.
39. I wish I liked coffee more.
40. I don't like beer either.
41. I bartended while in college.
42. I made a lot of money cause drunk people can't count.
43. My friend Nelita is very special to me.
44. My friend Nelita is a republican.
45. My friend Nelita is really a wild woman inside that Sunday School Teacher!
46. We skipped school a whole day to go to Six Flags to see Winger.
47. We didn't get busted.
48. I wonder if she still has that Play Girl magazine with Kip Winger in it.
49. I really need to have my hair cut.
50. I don't wear alot of jewelry.
51. My son started singing "Im in love with a stripper" in the car the other day.
52. I freaked out that he knew it.
53. He is 4.
54. He loves that song Photograph.
55. I go nowhere without makeup.
56. I have wild hair.
57. I am obsessed about moisturizers.
58. My favorite perfume is Clinique Happy.
59. I wear too much of it.
60. I loathe doing laundry.
61. I really need to go get my windshield fixed.
62. This is my 3rd one to break.
63. A kid threw an orange out a bus and broke my windshild two years ago.
64. I hate my cell phone.
65. I use it too much anyway.
66. I really hate George Bush.
67. I do think he knew something was going to happen, but not what to get his war.
68. I hate this war.
69. I REALLY hate W04 stickers.
70. I really really really hate people who proudly display them on their foreign cars.
71. I also think Laura Bush is a robot.
72. I wonder where Babs and Jenna are.
73. I voted for Kerry.
74. I voted for Clinton
75. I wish Bill O'Reilly would spontaniously combust.
76. I miss my dog Tobye I had when I was in High School.
77. My dad made me some stilts
78. My dad can make anything.
79. I fell off them all the time.
80. My mom hated that.
81. I have an older sister.
82. She is a pain in the ass.
83. I have a crush on a patient in our office.
84. He is SOOOOO hot.
85. I give him lots of extra massage time.
86. I think he knows.
87. I wish I was much smarter.
88. I wish I was richer.
89. I wish I was thinner.
90. I question my faith quite often.
91. Guess I can't call it FAITH then.
92. I don't think he loves me at all.
93. That upsets me some.
94. I really do love him.
95. My car is a mess on the inside.
96. I carry an extra change of clothes in it at all times.
97. A psychic told me I would die at 53..
98. I want to go to Starbucks for some Chai.
99. I always want Chai.
100. Hope I didn't bore you too bad.