Google
 
Web This Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

OMG!!!!

Supreme Court nominee Harriet Miers told George W. Bush in a 1997 birthday card that he was "the best governor ever" and, in a separate note to her boss, said she hoped his twin daughters recognize their parents are "cool."
What is she twelve?

When Bush called her to tell her he had picked her for the Supreme Court she said.."No WAY!! I am totally freaking out!!! Do you think I am prettier than Ginsberg? What are you wearing tomorrow? I was thinking about this blue number, what do you think? OMG, I am so Excited!!! Do you think that Karl will be there? He is SOOOO hot. Ok, I gotta go, it is almost 9 and I gotta get in bed...no you hang up first...no you...no you first..........you totally didn't hang up!!! OK, one, two, three.....go! You didn't hang up....."

10 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 11, 2005 8:04:00 AM, Blogger nelitac said...

Ok, as much as you annoy me with your anti-Bushisms, I gotta laugh at that one, pretty funny stuff. You should use your powers for good instead of evil. Come over to the right side.

 
At Tuesday, October 11, 2005 9:52:00 AM, Blogger Shelly said...

No Way. I will never turn to the Dark Side. I will keep my conscience strait by voting for the party that holds my belief system, and it aint the Republican party.

 
At Tuesday, October 11, 2005 10:51:00 AM, Blogger Shelly said...

Please note this is meant for fun only. I do not, nor have I ever thought Karl Rove "hot".

 
At Tuesday, October 11, 2005 10:51:00 AM, Blogger Shelly said...

I do however think him "Evil"

 
At Tuesday, October 11, 2005 6:58:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Pretty funny shtuff, Shelly. She is like a 12-year old. Someone created a blog by her as a joke -it's really funny but I saw it 2 days ago & didn't save the link!

Sounds like they want you on the dark & ignorant side 'cause no one has a sense of humor over there. Sadly enough, many just don't understand satire, sarcasm, puns, innuendo or even double entendre.

Keep up the good work!

 
At Tuesday, October 11, 2005 6:58:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

And, if you DID think Turdblossom was hot, you would NOT be a lefty!!! That's for sure.

 
At Wednesday, October 12, 2005 8:07:00 AM, Blogger nelitac said...

I don't like your friend Helen much....obviously, she doesn't know me...so maybe she can keep her observations to herself. You would think after nearly 20 years, I would understand your sense of humor if anyone would, right?

 
At Wednesday, October 12, 2005 8:22:00 AM, Blogger Shelly said...

in fact, i am pretty sure you are the only one who does...

 
At Wednesday, October 12, 2005 9:28:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry Nelitac, I overstepped my bounds. You are right: I don't know you, and I assumed too much. Peace?

 
At Wednesday, October 12, 2005 11:02:00 AM, Blogger nelitac said...

Thanks Helen, I will gladly agree to a truce.
Nelita

 

Post a Comment

<< Home