Google
 
Web This Blog

Friday, December 23, 2005

My Last Blog Entry for a While....

This will be my last blog for a while. I have moved (well almost all the way), and I am going to be pretty busy the next week. So, I wanted to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate. May the New Year bring everyone blessings and peace. I have been VERY blessed this year. I am happy, healthy(er), maybe a little in love, and excited about 2006. (democratic house and senate would be nice...maybe an impeachment...ill keep my fingers crossed!!!)
So, to all the 3 or 4 readers of my little blog....Have a great holiday season. My thoughts and prayers are with all of you. God Bless...
and of course....
Peace!

4 Comments:

At Friday, December 23, 2005 12:32:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Enjoy your holidays! We'll miss you!

 
At Saturday, December 24, 2005 2:45:00 PM, Blogger Google HiJacked My Site said...

Wow, my property value just went up. Enjoy your lump of coal.

 
At Saturday, December 24, 2005 7:40:00 PM, Blogger nelitac said...

Merry Christmas Shelleye Ambre'.....give the kiddos my love and lift a toast for me on the 31st. I will be 30 again you know.
Love ya
Jo

 
At Friday, December 30, 2005 1:44:00 AM, Blogger Mike M said...

Wow, comment spam that actually links to a blog...

hope you enjoy (or have enjoyed) your move. I just finished one of those myself... I must say it's been nice taking a break from blogging though. Nothing like a good remodel to focus the mind and the wallet. Happy New Year!!! (almost)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home