Google
 
Web This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2005

To Comment or Not To Comment...That is the Unanswered Question.

Poor Scott McClellan. I am sure he has to hook up to IV Zoloft before going before the press corp. The method answer that flows so seemlessly off Scotty's lips is "we do not comment on ongoing investigations", aka, "If I told you I'd have to put you in a secret CIA prison in Kurblockastanicanislav." (supposedly neither one exists).
Wonder if the President got the "we don't comment" memo. Or is that just another memo he has chosen to make paper airplanes out of? (SWHOOSH!) The President, when asked during an interview if he thought Tom DeLaunder, I mean DeLay was "innocent", replied "Yes I do."
Some say nothing short of jury tampering to comment in such a way about an on-going investigation. I say pure stupidity.
But what would Scotty say?
No Comment
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/15/AR2005121501714_pf.html

4 Comments:

At Saturday, December 17, 2005 12:20:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry to be off-topic but you have GOT to go read my 1st two blog entries - Chimpzilla is going nuts, he can't leave me alone... I think he's really off his nut this time. It's FREAKY!!

 
At Sunday, December 18, 2005 12:30:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Man, that's some funny spam.

 
At Monday, December 19, 2005 6:32:00 AM, Blogger Shelly said...

Dag nabbit, I just know ol' Tommy couldn't be guilty of such a thing as money launderin'. I mean, money's made outta paper, right? And everybody knows, you can't put paper in the warshin' machine.
(thanks Princess Sparkle Pony's blog for that comment)

 
At Wednesday, February 07, 2007 2:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Virtual answering services woman+footwear Bj bingo strategic call center inbound services Hot hard ass fucking Gateway convertible notebook

 

Post a Comment

<< Home