Google
 
Web This Blog

Monday, September 26, 2005

Senator Coburn..."screw the ethics committee"

Senator Tom Coburn of Judiciary Committee fame (remember the crossword puzzle guy...that is him!) has decided that Senate Ethics don't apply to him. The Senate Ethics Committee told Coburn to stop practicing medicine as of September 30, or he will be censured. Well, Coburn stated he didn't care what they said, he would practice anyway. Wow. A Senator with a blatant disrespect for the law. We'll see how this one pans out. I will keep you advised.
Here is an idea....maybe the Senator could step down and Oklahoma could hold a special election. That would be a great idea. I don't want my republican senator from Oklahoma to have to choose between his true calling (being a lying hypocrite in the Senate) and his medical practice (which while practicing medicine he sterilized a woman and performed two abortions). Damn. I don't want him doing either!!!!! Maybe he can go back to accounting which is what he was before he was either a doctor or Senator. Wow, either this guy has ADD or just can't follow a career path. Or maybe he is just a huge failure...who knows....

5 Comments:

At Monday, September 26, 2005 3:21:00 PM, Blogger The Donkey said...

Hello Shelly,

I am curious. How did you find a small blog in Roswell? The only thing good about the strange people attacking you on this blog is they are not posting on Roswellrealamerica. I like your work and will read you now that I know this blog exists. Please drop a post on Roswell every now and them.

 
At Monday, September 26, 2005 4:58:00 PM, Blogger Google HiJacked My Site said...

Why should Coburn care? Bill BJ Clinton lied to four federal grand juries and what price did he pay for it? Now all of sudden we're holding people to a higher standard? Or just conservatives? If everyone, then I have a list a mile long on several Democratic senators.

The left goes whining to the Ethic Committee every time they want payback. The committee has become nothing more than a wailing wall for the left's kindergartners. Bunch of babies.

 
At Tuesday, September 27, 2005 10:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome, you engage in the hypocrisy you condemn. Delete the posts of others? That IS priceless.

 
At Tuesday, September 27, 2005 11:43:00 AM, Blogger Shelly said...

I didn't delete any posts on my blog. Did I delete my posts on JFA's blog yes. I didn't realize he would be sending all his defunct, useless rejects to my board. I am frankly sick of you functionally retarded conservatives. You preach morality and values and have neither. You are so damn superior, but act like you crawled out from under a rock.
You don't know me at all. You simply "hate" my politics. Call me a liar, call me whatever you want. You have called me a poor jerry springer watching clown. Whatever makes you feel better. If you are so sure of your own intellect that you can come on someone's blog and insult their profession, their politics, their values and livlihood, then at least have the balls to sign in with your name. Until you can do that you are simply a nuisance to me and I am sure that you are happy about that. I however am disgusted by the way you are acting...and so are some others that read my blog and post to my email. We are talking politicians, lawyers, doctors and other prominent individuals. You are making the GOP look like a bunch of SOBs....

 
At Tuesday, September 27, 2005 12:07:00 PM, Blogger Shelly said...

I am using my rights to delete posts by individuals like TEXASFUCK and JFA and all the likes of them cause they are unimportant and useless. God forgive America. But until today, I have NOT deleted any posts off my blog. I did remove some threads to archiving...that is all i have done...but they were old and outdated...kinda like TEXASFUCK and JFA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home