Google
 
Web This Blog

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Potty Break...


Okay...I am going to give the Prez a break on this one. So he scrawled a note to Condi. She has been at the UN more than he has and maybe he didn't know the classy thing to do. I think I would have done the same thing. He didn't want to be disrespectful. He wasn't asking for permission, he was just wanting maybe someone to affirm it was okay to get up and leave really quick.
(don't expect me to be on his side again though!!!)

2 Comments:

At Saturday, September 17, 2005 1:31:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

wow..a liberal with a responsible post. lol. You Blog is funny. I enjoyed reading it. :-)

 
At Sunday, September 18, 2005 9:12:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Shelly.. it does matter. LOL. I always try and back up my info. We are both wrong.

Former US presidential hopeful John Kerry did no better at university than his rival George Bush, records show.

http://www.americasdebate.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=10163

yeah I am such a pain lol. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home