Google
 
Web This Blog

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Brownie, your doin' a heck of a job...

I was actually proud of Bush yesterday by coming out and accepting some responsibility for the mess in the aftermath of the levee break in New Orleans, La. I also heard of talking heads on Fox news saying FEMA head honcho Brown "Lost his job over this". No he didn't. He was re-directed to D.C. Then he resigned. He should have been FIRED by the administration. He shouldn't have been appointed in the first place seeing he had no qualifications. This is how I think his departure from the federal goverment went:
Rove: Brownie, you are embarassing the administration. Bush doesn't like to fire people especially major campaign contributors. So, you are going to resign, taking full responsibility for your incompetence.
Brown: Uh, ok.
Rove: Have it on the president's desk tomorrow. I am co-ordinating a speech where the President takes responsiblity. It will be freakin' brilliant.
Brown: Uh, ok.
Rove: See, you resign and the President looks like he is in control of the situation.
Brown: Uh, ok.
Rove: Just like the time he went to N.O.L.A. and then all the military showed up with water and MREs...freakin' brilliant!That was all me baby, I am a genius.
Brown: Uh, ok.
Rove: Ok, well, see you later Brownie. Oh, here comes Cheney.
Cheney: Go fuck yourselves.
Rove: (evil halloween laugh..) That guy cracks me up. Hey Brownie on your way out send in Gannon, its time for my "massage".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home