Google
 
Web This Blog

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Alito Sworn in....

Well, better run out an get an abortion while you still can....
And to all you Right-winged, anti-abortion, women out there...there are lots of kids needing adoption and frozen embryos waiting implantation....open you uterus and homes today.
And to Tom Coburn (R-OK),(my favorite anti-abortion / abortionist/ Dr. who thinks he is an OB/Gyn/cross-word puzzle loving Senator) perform them while you still can you lying fucking hypocrite.
I am sure I will have many choice four letter words to say after the State of the Union Address tonight.
I'm in a pissy mood....
peace ya'll.

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 31, 2006 10:45:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BWA-hahahahahaha!!!

 
At Tuesday, January 31, 2006 11:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

honey, I am SO with you in disgust at what this US is becoming with all those fascists in power. And a pox on Olympia Snowe, one of OUR dear Senators for her vote. At least S Collins had the guts to put her opinion out there in advance. I will work to replace O Snowe immediately. It is so ugly out there...........

 
At Wednesday, February 01, 2006 4:40:00 PM, Blogger Google HiJacked My Site said...

Well, Hackenstein, I'd thought I'd stop by and gloat...














There, all done.

 
At Wednesday, February 01, 2006 5:40:00 PM, Blogger Shelly said...

Gloat about what? You have nothing to gloat about. If you are talking about the Alito confirmation, in comparing him to other nominees, he squeeked by. You bastards didn't even Harriet Myers the chance. Had to know how your robot would vote....
That is what you are...pre-programed Bush-bots. You are full of his little talking points and bull shit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home