Google
 
Web This Blog

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Michael Brown on The Colbert Report....


Tonight!!! On the Colbert Report! FEMA's Former Chief Michael Brown! Oh holy crap. This should be a great one. I have already set my reminder for this one. I really can't decide if he is being a media whore, or just kinda trying to save what reputation he has left. I really think he got a bad rap, but those emails are still pretty damaging. I don't think he was the only problem, but he sure got the shit end of the stick.....
Let's see what the human parody of Bill O'Reilly can do with this one. May have to fire up some popcorn.....

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 28, 2006 10:54:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey..he said he was going to take the "rap" for the Shrub..in a memo even...so he is happy to be the poster boy for this administration...therefore he gets what he deserves in my opinion. I will set the dvr for this one.

 
At Thursday, March 30, 2006 3:10:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

More blaming, whining and lying. GOOD LORD.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home