Google
 
Web This Blog

Monday, July 03, 2006

That Crazy GOP Gay Man Whore....




**don't you just love that "come hither Karl" stare....**

I just love/hate Jeff Gannon. He is my favorite scandal from the Bush administration. But when visiting his blog-o-nobody-cares, I read his rantings on Nancy Pelosi's comments on the Supreme Court's decision to axe Bush's military tribunals at Gitmo.
This is the part I loved best:
"Democratic cowardice aside, the arrogance and tyranny of an unelected and unaccountable judiciary is a threat to America's security."
Oh, snap!!! A perfectly hairless chest, tighty whities, and all that attitude!! I just can't control myself from jumping on him...but, since I am not man or republican....... *sigh*
Yeah, I think that way too Jeffers...especially when they decided the election in 2000. But back then, that "unelected and unaccountable judiciary" was democracy in action right???
I bet Gannon/Guckert spent a night or two on the Dukester....literally.....

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 04, 2006 11:22:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

That was snarkalicious m'dear :)

 
At Thursday, July 06, 2006 7:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Jeff Gannon:

"The man who prefers his country before any other duty shows the same spirit as the man who surrenders every right to the state. They both deny that 'right' is superior to authority." -The Lord via a lord

 

Post a Comment

<< Home