Google
 
Web This Blog

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Thoughts on Bush-Speak....


(im back by the way, I didn't get moved just yet..)







Bush Speak: "Doing a great job"
In Reality: "Expecting his resignation on my desk as soon as I can find the oval office by following the trial of m&ms I left"

Bush Speak: "Doing a HECKUVA job"
In Reality: "Hold on to your ass, we are all screwed"

Bush Speak: "The economy is strong"
In Reality: "The economy is strong for China cause they own everything in America the Saudi's don't"

Bush Speak: "Iraq is at a turning point"
In Reality: "All hell has broken loose"

Bush Speak: "The Taliban is basically disbanded" (this is also Cheney Speak)
In Reality: "Our troops were diverted from the real war to go to Iraq...now Afghanistan is fucked"

Bush Speak: "I just really don't spend too much time on him"
In Reality: "Osama gave me my war and I owe the bastard a pretty good head start"

Bush Speak: "Wanted Dead or Alive"
In Reality: "Bon Jovi kicks ass"

Bush Speak: "I think George is doing a fine job" (Acutally Laura Speak)
In Reality: "I was programmed on our wedding night by Babs to do and say whatever the hell they tell me to"

Bush Speak: "Iraq has obtained the means necessary to make WMDs"
In Reality: "That's my story and I'm stickin' to it."

Bush Speak: "We have enough troops in Iraq"
In Reality: "So does the insurgency"

Bush Speak: "...incarcerated, indicted or currently under investigation..."
In Reality: "my campain contributors, my associates, and half my administration"

Bush Speak: "....I promise to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America..."
In Reality: "hehe....i had my fingers crossed and that Bible was a copy of Moby Dick. Learned that from Fried Green 'Maters...hehe....Fuckers..."

Bush Speak: "I am the decider"
In Reality: "Presidental Signing Statements rock!!...Thanks Alberto!!!"

Bush Speak: "Illegal immigrants bolster the economy"
In Reality: "I ain't payin' no $2.99 for a head of lettuce"

Bush Speak: "Immigrants do the jobs that American's won't do"
In Reality: "Minimum wage my ass!"

Bush Speak: "Border Security"
In Reality: "..couple of junk yard dogs and a deputy for every 200 miles of border sounds 'bout right"

Bush Speak: "I don't remember him"
In Reality: "Jack Abramoff and I did it in the Lincoln bedroom, Gannon took pictures"

Okay, that last one was over the top .....