Google
 
Web This Blog

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Ann Coulter...Felon....



****Blogger Note 05/14/2006: I had to change the name of this post from "Ann Coulter SheMale...Felon" to the current name...Why do you ask? Well, the people searching out SheMales kept ending up here. I have map stats and it tells me how people get to my blog. The Dubai, UAE on the map stats was searching out "Shemales" and that is how this fucking arab perv got to my site...



I told you guys back in October that Ann Coulter was a SheMale!! Now there is proof...
Not only did Ann Coulter commit a FELONY by falsifying her voter registration in Florida, then voting at the wrong precinct (after being confronted), she omitted checking the appropriate box indicating her sex. You can view Mr. or Ms. Coulter's application for voter registration on: http://www.bradblog.com/archives/00002807.htm
The thought of Ann being a felon, therefore not being able to vote, makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. This whole voter fraud thing has really shut her up....what else could you ask for? They should give her a huge ass fine, and lots of community service. And I couldn't think of anything that would serve the community more than having her silent. I don't think she will go to jail. But I am pretty sure if she does, she WON'T get molested.

4 Comments:

At Friday, May 12, 2006 1:33:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I read about that - how bizarre! It would explain why Bill Maher likes her so much, though.

Unfortunately, it hasn't shut her stupid pie hole up. She's now been spinning some stupid shit again in her newest article. Media Matters reported on it.

 
At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 9:12:00 PM, Blogger Snave said...

Coulter is one of the best examples I know of of somone who will "say anything". I just can't figure out what her ultimate goal is... does she even know? What a warlike person. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest her armpits.

 
At Tuesday, February 06, 2007 5:05:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... celebrex vioxx amyloidosis motorola v65 phone Barcode wedge slot reader Hummer limousine pictures 1996 honda accord body kit cap celebrex Surveillance equip

 
At Thursday, February 22, 2007 11:51:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! hardcore pics Mary kay cosmetics reviews Cosmetics industry labeling Ambien greece buy oldsmobile ram air hood Aventis clomid 50mg tablets Financial planning spreadsheet farmers insurance alarm dye fire

 

Post a Comment

<< Home