Google
 
Web This Blog

Monday, May 01, 2006

Colbert bombed according to Faux News...

I DID watch the White House Correspondent's Association Dinner live on Saturday. It was drop dead hilarious. I was so excited for today's political commentators to take this on. I never realized the polarity that would insue over Stephen Colbert. Of course, I hate George Bush, so I loved it. Faux News reported it "bombed", "went over the line". Well, I don't think that the telling the truth in comedic or parody form is going over any line.
Wanna know what I thought was going over the line? Remember last year when Laura Bush, our librarian matron First Lady made light of her stupid ass husband George jerking off a horse? I thought that was pretty revolting. Remember that one? Or how about George W. Bush "looking" for WMDs under the couches at the White House while saying "nope, not under there". I thought that was downright offensive.
So, let's get this straight. When George makes fun of himself with a retarded sounding look-alike, that is funny.
But when Stephen Colbert brings a comedic relief to the Decider's decisions, poll numbers, illegal activities (NSA wiretapping, Valerie Plame) the Faux shit will hit the fan.
I am just thanking the Power's That Be that Dick Cheney wasn't there to shoot Colbert in the face...
More power to you Stephen. Be sure to watch in the rear view mirror for Laura.....someone on Huffypost said she was going to "go home, get in her Bonneville and go mow Stephen Colbert down..."
Classic!!!

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 02, 2006 1:28:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I watched it twice today..it was delicious..

 
At Tuesday, May 02, 2006 5:42:00 AM, Blogger Shelly said...

I watched it on the floor in my living room live Saturday night. In fact, I programed it, then started watching like the last hour of it. I saw George do that stupid skit with that double. It was funny cause it was like the double was bush's brain. The real Bush was just exactly what he REALLY is..manufactured.
The "Dummy" was more accurate.

 
At Tuesday, May 02, 2006 11:38:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I thought it was brilliant. Colbert is a brave, brave man. Yeah, what WAS with that "look-alike"? It was a really creepy routine. It made me feel really uneasy... retarded indeed.

I love the idea of Laura trying to mow Colbert down in her Bonneville! Hilarious!

 
At Tuesday, May 02, 2006 6:39:00 PM, Blogger DeannaHawk said...

Of course Faux news says Colbert bombed--that's the President's side & the vice-President's side!!!

Peace,
Deanna

 
At Friday, March 02, 2007 9:53:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Asian food supplies london uk Modelos+latinas Radar detector shop uk for all Saab krakw What is paxil for 3f Propecia and accutane Moving companies ratin Center desert plastic surgery Stelhet i leder av neurontin Triangle tires reviews minicut plotter driver

 

Post a Comment

<< Home