Google
 
Web This Blog

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

King George...."The Decider"




"I hear the voices and I read the front page and I know the speculation," the president told reporters in the Rose Garden. "But I'm the decider and I decide what's best. And what's best is for Don Rumsfeld to remain as the secretary of defense."


This guy is clinically disturbed.
Let's dissect this statement...Shall we?
"I hear the voices".....the ones in your head?
"I read the front page".....no fucking shit? You read?
"..I'm the decider".....well, the constitution says you aren't...who said you were? And by the way, Tricky Dick makes the decisions doesn't he? Thinking with your Dick only works to get you through high school...
"..I decide what's best." .....zieg heil!
And the last statement is just fucking ridiculous!

This is why The Shrub, Turd Blossom, Tricky Dick, Rumsfailed, and the whole lot of them
have to be held accountable for their treasonous actions, lies, and the demise of thousands of American soldiers, Katrina victims, etc.
BushCo needs to be in Gitmo.
Peace

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 18, 2006 11:16:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ITMFA!!!

I couldn't beleive it when I saw that snippet tonight..I freaked the fuck out..I said..seriously the man has lost what few marbles he had.

And the world sees this shit and goes...

WTF?

 
At Friday, April 21, 2006 1:17:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Love the breakdown! And now that he's at 33% approval rating, according to none other than FOX NEWS, we're probably in store for even more psychobabble.

 
At Friday, April 21, 2006 7:01:00 PM, Blogger Shelly said...

When Faux has to swallow hard and put up those approval ratings it makes me visualize various office supplies and chairs being thrown around the room while producers scream while on their knees yelling "WHY??? WHY????"

 
At Saturday, April 22, 2006 2:03:00 AM, Blogger Hellpig said...

Main Entry: de·cide
Pronunciation: di-'sId, dE-
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): de·cid·ed; de·cid·ing
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French decider, from Latin decidere, literally, to cut off, from de- + caedere to cut
transitive senses
1 a : to arrive at a solution that ends uncertainty or dispute about b : to select as a course of action -- used with an infinitive
2 : to bring to a definitive end one blow decided the fight
3 : to induce to come to a choice her pleas decided him to help
intransitive senses : to make a choice or judgment
- de·cid·abil·i·ty /di-"sI-d&-'bi-l&-tE/ noun
- de·cid·able /di-'sI-d&-b&l/ adjective
- de·cid·er noun

 

Post a Comment

<< Home