Google
 
Web This Blog

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Gannon Bloggin'


Okay kiddies. It has been a while since I checked in on my favorite former White House Press Corp Correspondent and Talon News "reporter" Jeff Gannon over at www.jeffgannon.com.
Here is his latest post:
Satan's PR Shop Say Prayer Ineffective
The Godless horde at the New York Times is trumpeting a MEDICAL STUDY that "proves" prayer has no impact on healing.
There you have it, Satan's mouthpiece says prayer is useless.
Posted by: Jeff Gannon
Jeff, Jeff, Jeff. Or can I call you James? Okay, Man whore, whatever floats you.....
Here is a man who under alias got a DAILY PASS (hard to come by for REAL REPORTERS) to the White House Press corp, was a former GAY MALE PROSTITUTE and lobbed soft balls (no pun intended) at the president such as ".....aren't the democrats divorced from reality.......?" referring to the NEW YORK TIMES as Satan's mouthpiece.
But if ANYONE can identify a "satan's mouthpiece" I would think a gay whore would be able to.
This by far, is my FAVORITE, most DELICIOUS White House scandalr. I am just fucking DYING to know how he had such reach around access to the White House. He was even logged in at the White House when there were NO PRESS CONFERENCES!!!! I know this story is so old it is ancient history...but damn it is funny and oh so interesting....and frankly far from being explained...
And side note, Jeff Gannon is the reason why I started bloggin in the first place.
Much love...
peace

5 Comments:

At Saturday, April 01, 2006 7:41:00 PM, Blogger nelitac said...

Errrhmmmmm, might I say, one more time, GUESS WHO IS GOING TO BE A GRANDMOTHER?!?!?!?! Ok, here's a hint......
ME!

 
At Sunday, April 02, 2006 10:25:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

congrats Nelitac! i think.. It didn't make me happy when my son announced that..dunno about you, but I ain't ready for that.

Shells..I love this post..I never read Jeffy Gannon...ever. but I love your post about this piece of bat guano.

 
At Monday, April 03, 2006 6:47:00 PM, Blogger Mark said...

You are sooo right. Jeff Gannon is the most undertold scandalous story. Where is the media? Thank god bloggers can keep this story alive, because it just keeps getting better. Who do you think he was whoring for? Was it McClellan or Rove? Whadda band of miscreants.

 
At Tuesday, April 04, 2006 8:51:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Krazy Karl looks like the closet case to moi.

 
At Thursday, February 15, 2007 3:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site! plotter clipart Web host prices create stationery online Precriptions xanax

 

Post a Comment

<< Home