Google
 
Web This Blog

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Please God, tell me we are still at yellow... (whew!)


I have noticed I don't see the Threat Level Color Coded chart much these days. Did Chertoff chunk it in the White House trash to opt for a new "hip" way of scaring the shit out us? Maybe you can download something to your IPod?
This was the way the Department of Homeland Security was keeping us "awares" at all times just exactly what our threat level was. I remember it mostly stayed at yellow. Which is a nice, safe, easy to digest color. Made me feel alright inside. I remember seeing it scroll across the bottom of CNN alerting us to impending doom at orange or God forbid red, or balancing our chi at yellow..I don't ever remember it being at blue or green.
Or did DHS get rid of it cause it is 'oh so gay' rainbow??? This over-homophobic administration probably thought its obvious pro-gay color chart was interferring with very anti-gay propaganda. I think I am on to something here.....

3 Comments:

At Sunday, April 02, 2006 10:29:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

LMFAO..i think you are right! JEsus christ in a thong, why didn't we see this before? It is a salute to the closet homo's in the WH..Brownie looks really like the most closeted of them..and of course Krazy Karl.

 
At Thursday, April 06, 2006 10:38:00 AM, Blogger Fran / Blue Gal said...

I think it has something to do with the terror alert banana I and other bloggers have on our sidebars. DHS is afraid a red banana would make them think about committing more pedo crimes, or even about Jeff Gannon.

 
At Monday, April 23, 2007 7:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Culinary school online degree Icme fax Anime comic list sex levitra Women work at home Chopper license plate frames Westcoast bodybuilding

 

Post a Comment

<< Home