Google
 
Web This Blog

Thursday, April 27, 2006

"....the money is on the nightstand...."


http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/04/27/gas.rebate/index.html

Along with the rest of the country, I am getting a good SHAGGING at the gas station. I drive alot, not because I chose to, but because I live in more "rural" part of the country where we don't have public transportation and we do have to drive to go to work, the store, etc.

When I saw this article, the first thing that came to my mind was "do the Republicans think the American public are a bunch of whores? Does the goverment think a hundred bucks on the nightstand will make up for the last few years of getting screwed at the pump?"

I'm not a prostitute and I don't know what the going rate is, but I know a hundred bills isn't going to be near enough. Not for a five years of this crap. Time to call in the GOP's favorite man whore, Gannon/Guckert. "Say, Jeff? what's the going rate for a good fuck up the ass by a republican?"

4 Comments:

At Sunday, April 30, 2006 7:09:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

That stupid little "offering" just made me sick. Think of all the poor people that can't afford to keep paying 80 bucks a week to fill up their gas tanks just to go to work, pick up the kids, etc.

My job consists of alot of driving..going from one store to another..day in and day out. The gas was really eating into my paycheck..even though I receive a whopping .32 per mile for my efforts..Thank god I have a six cylinder..and not a big SUV gashog.

 
At Sunday, April 30, 2006 4:00:00 PM, Blogger John Good said...

I drive a 9mpg delivery van 100 miles every day. You can imagine what the 100% increase in diesel (since 2003)has done for me. That $100 bucks would be gone in about 10 days.

 
At Sunday, March 04, 2007 6:49:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Celadon wedding invitations Pamela anderson end tomy lee Support for current malpractice system shemale image galleries gerbera daisysun rebuilt fiat diesel engines for sale robert burns' a red red rose free online journal article of importance of training Harison's yellow rose Luteal supplement pregnan cyclamen flower passion flower seed Red orange rose bowl fenton and prices Blumen basel orchids venezuela http://www.car-alarm-8.info Ultram tablets drug information ultram tablets Nebraska new lottery winners bio Fujifilm finepix 3800 digital camera Rosacea affects on eyes

 
At Thursday, April 26, 2007 2:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. vegas style baccarat message boards online pharmacies percocet Keratosis pilaris and proactiv Cheap didrex on-line homeowner insurance policy Custom leather cell phone cases Jefferson county ny tax liens hd tv Baccarat polar bear Simen cellphone without plans cheap merchant account

 

Post a Comment

<< Home