Google
 
Web This Blog

Monday, April 24, 2006

Like....Totally.....

http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1002385210
President Bush today said he had tried to avoid war with Iraq "diplomatically to the max."

Bush then added:
"I totally did. I was all, 'Saddam, do you have WMDs?'. Saddam was like 'no man'. I was all 'are you sure?'. And then Saddam was like 'yeah'. And then I was all 'really?' and then Saddam was all 'no shit man.' I was like, Saddam, if you are fucking with me I am going to like go off on your ass'. And Saddam was all, 'no man, I don't have shit.' I shit you not, that is how it went down "
Totally.
To the max.

Geez...I had no idea that The Shrub was a valley girl.......

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 26, 2006 2:25:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Did you hear Krazy Karl got a "target" letter from St.Fitz??

 
At Thursday, April 27, 2006 8:55:00 PM, Blogger Shelly said...

geez...never got a "first-giant-cock" post before....
Thanks.
Im leaving it up there just for kicks.....

 
At Sunday, April 30, 2006 4:03:00 PM, Blogger John Good said...

Shelly, consider it a badge of courage. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home