Google
 
Web This Blog

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Happy Friday to You All....

Well, I have been sick for the last week, so I haven't blogged or emailed anyone. It is about 5:15am, and since I am having trouble sleeping, thought I would write a quickie note.
I have been waiting all week for Fitzmas people. When will Karl be indicted? I mean, these teaser articles are getting me all excited!!! I figure since it is Friday, the news will break today. Fingers are crossed on this one.
Can't wait to see Paul Begala's smiling little face when Turd Blossom (which IS NOT going to be a good prison nick name by the way) resigns.....
Peace

4 Comments:

At Thursday, May 18, 2006 6:49:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Shells...its Thursday. Hope you feel better soon :)

 
At Thursday, May 18, 2006 12:43:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I guess you ARE sick! It's only THursday!

Whatever you are taking, I want some :)

 
At Thursday, May 18, 2006 3:13:00 PM, Blogger Shelly said...

I know....at 5am, this morning, I thought it was Friday!!!

 
At Monday, March 05, 2007 6:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home