Google
 
Web This Blog

Thursday, May 11, 2006

The "Truthiness" of the Iraqi Information Minister...

I recently came across some quotes from the Iraqi Information Minister. It is pretty amazing, cause he is more accurate than we gave him credit for......
  1. "W. Bush, this man is a war criminal, and we will seethat he is brought to trial"
  2. "They think we are retarded - they are retarded."
  3. About Bush: "the leader of the international criminal gang of bastards."
  4. "the insane little dwarf Bush" (my favorite!!!)
  5. "The midget Bush and that Rumsfield deserve only to be beaten with shoes by freedom loving people everywhere."
  6. "Rumsfeld, he needs to be hit on the head"
  7. "Bush is a very stupid man. The American people are not stupid, they are very clever. I can't understand how such clever people came to elect such a stupid president."
  8. "This criminal (Bush) in the White House is a stupid criminal"

Then I found some other quotes that aren't so accurate:

  1. "We know where they are. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat." –on Iraq's weapons of mass destruction, Donald Rumsfeld.
  2. "I don't do quagmires." Donald Rumsfeld
  3. "Mission Accomplished" George Bush

2 Comments:

At Friday, May 12, 2006 1:32:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hilarious. My favorite is 5. "The midget Bush and that Rumsfield deserve only to be beaten with shoes by freedom loving people everywhere."

I love that beating people with shoes is the supreme insult in their culture. And to me it is so slapstick.

 
At Wednesday, May 17, 2006 9:10:00 PM, Blogger Snave said...

I agree with Helen, the one about beating them with shoes is great. As a special ed teacher, I also like the one re. retardation. My favorite is the one about how such clever people came to elect such a stupid president. The thing about that one is, we didn't elect him for the first four years, the Supreme Court did.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home