Google
 
Web This Blog

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hasselbitch is at it again.....

The View's resident retard Elisabeth Hasselbeck got her panties in a wad over the "Plan B" emergency abortion pill.
(You can view the exchange at huffingtonpost.com)
What the clueless twit is "unawares" of, is that the "abortion pill" is available by prescription. There have been pharmacists, while standing on their moral highground, refuse to fill those prescriptions. This argument on the Hill is about Plan B going over the counter.
Mrs. Hasseltard is for the death penalty but says that "life begins at penetration". First off, that "life begins at penetration" thing is biologically and scientifically incorrect. Secondly, I can't believe she said that outloud.
Death penalty...yes. Abortion...NO! Spoken like a true redneck..."Throw 'em back, kill 'em when they're bigger."
Should the Plan B pill be available over the counter? You can't even get Sudafed over the counter! As of September 30, you have sign a log book and state your purpose for buying Sudafed. (Thanks to crazy ass meth users who probably failed chemistry in high school, but learned how to extrapolate the necessary ingredient for making crystal meth out of Sudafed!)
I am going to side a little bit here with Hasselskank. I don't think Plan B should be available to any 15 year old who walks into Walgreens with that freshly screwed look. I agree a prescription from a doctor is probably the best route.
But "emergency" contraception by sheer definition doesn't give you the time...it is an EMERGENCY. In those cases, the medication should be available OTC with proper counseling and documentation.
I am going to have to let my liberal show and say that I don't want the government or some James Dobson-ised Pharmacist to dictate to me my reproductive choices.
File this under "personal responsibility" and move on....

Oh! And Elisabeth "former Survivor" Hasselturd.....I hear they are doing "Survivor Darfur"...sign the fuck up.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, August 03, 2006 10:27:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

You just get better & better, Shelly. It's nice to see your pretty face as well! I can't even watch the view,the only time I've seen it was a clip online when Sandra Bernhart was on (HILARIOUS!) and gave Star Jones what for. Is Elisabeth one of the regulars on that show? Or was she a guest? is she the rightwing whacko one who loves Laura Bush?

Anyway, I can't stand the lot of 'em. Sitting there giggling like idiots, ol' bag Babs included!

 
At Monday, April 23, 2007 1:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home