Google
 
Web This Blog

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Judges Not To Blame

I took this out of the Tulsa World Editorial Page.

"I share U.S. Senator Tom Coburn's dismay over the divisions in our country. I have become quite emotional in conversations about how far we have drifted apart as a people and how we need to return to civility in politics and government. However, the Senator cites activist judges as the reason for our situation.
What is an actiavist Judge? Evidently it is a judge that rules against your position.
Instead, I would cite politicians like Coburn. They seek to tell us when life begins and call us murderers if we disagree. They wail about the misfortunes of Terri Schiavo's family while arguing to cut Medicaid. They give tax breaks to the wealthies Americans then tell us the school systems waste too much money.
They push for prayer in schools and Scriptures on the courthouse door in the face of a Constitution that was carefully crafted to maintain separation of church and state. They campaign with Swift Boat lies and label every opponent as liberal.
You can't practice the politics of self-righteous outrage and push our democracy further toward theocracy without scaring the dickens out of many of us." Harry Willis, Tulsa, OK

3 Comments:

At Sunday, October 02, 2005 4:27:00 PM, Blogger Google HiJacked My Site said...

You've been to this moron's site. Defend it.

This what passes for intelligent discussion from some liberals who flunked kindergarten:

"First: You are an egotistical d**k-head. You speak in the third person, you need mental help.
Second: If your republican a**hole friends are so good at money management why is it that they let the motherf**ker in the White House take the $5.7 billion surplus and turn it into a $3 trillion deficit in less than three years?" - Leftist Grandpa.

This fool even names his blog "forthegrandkids". What a wonderful specimen of dim witted thinking he must be to his grandchildren.

He is, of course, a liberal coward and dunce who prefers to use gutter language to underscore his issue ignorance. His hate speech is not worthy of debate. But this is a perfect example of the lunatic fringe I wrote of in the post "Storm Front". It would not take much of a push to move these snorting leftist creatures to violence.

Reviewing his blog profile I would surmise that he is not well liked and not well educated figure. Most likely his life is peppered with failure so he takes out his frustrations on those he thinks he can bully. He also despises success so he seeks out successful people to taunt. Truly, Grandpa Eddie is one of life's little lemons.

With me, Grandpa figured wrong.

 
At Sunday, October 02, 2005 6:35:00 PM, Blogger Shelly said...

well, blog-nazi...
I can go to whoever's site I wish to go to, without policing by you.
I don't have to defend going to anyone's site even at your request.
What is your obsession with me anyway? You are FAR TOO INTELLIGENT to be posting on my itty bitty blog. I really just don't understand it.
Next thing you know, republicans are going to start calling for the abortion of "leftist" embryos so they won't grow up to be leftist voters.
Well, I am a liberal, and I am proud. There is nothing you can do to sway me to the "dark side".

 
At Monday, October 03, 2005 10:35:00 AM, Blogger Jodie said...

Maybe he's flirting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home