Google
 
Web This Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2005

September 2003.....

Q You said that the President knows that Karl Rove was not involved, and you specifically have spoken to Karl Rove and gotten those assurances. By those statements, you've implied that the President has not talked to Karl Rove specifically about this.
MR. McCLELLAN: No, I said that --
Q Is that a correct inference, or did we --
MR. McCLELLAN: I've already answered this question, when Terry asked it earlier, and I said that it's not my habit to get into conversations the President has with staff or with advisors. I'm not going to get into those conversations.
Q So he has --
MR. McCLELLAN: I've made it clear that it simply is not true, and I'm speaking on behalf of the White House when I say that.

Ooops....
You can go to www.whitehouse.gov search words like "leak rove" and it will pop up all kinds of news conferences and Q&As.
If the White House is saying that the President spoke with Karl Rove and the President then told the American people that Rove had "nothing to do with" the leaking of a C.I.A. "employee's" name, then either Karl is a liar or Bush is. Plain and simple. Unless you are going to argue what the meaning of "is" is.

4 Comments:

At Thursday, October 20, 2005 9:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If Rove did "it" I think Georgie will suggest he get a big old fashion Texas Wedgie.
"Turdblossom didn't know he was doing anything wrong, so we took him outback, gave him an atomic wedgie, hung his "I love GOP" boxershorts from the flagpole, and he double dog sweared not to do it again...that is how we handle things back in Texas.."

 
At Thursday, October 20, 2005 9:45:00 AM, Blogger Shelly said...

I lived in Texas, I was born in Texas, Texas is a friend of mine, and you sir, are no Texan...

 
At Thursday, October 20, 2005 2:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the White House is saying that the President spoke with Karl Rove and the President then told the American people that Rove had "nothing to do with" the leaking of a C.I.A. "employee's" name, then either Karl is a liar or Bush is. Plain and simple.

I would disagree slightly, and change either Karl is a liar or Bush is, into both Karl and Bush are known liars, Big Time.

 
At Thursday, October 20, 2005 2:21:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

true, I agree.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home