Google
 
Web This Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2005

NRA + SBC= WWJD???

"For heaven's sake, how stupid can these people be? I carry a gun ! I wouldn't go anywhere without one. Not even church, not any more. Anyone can walk into my church."
File this one under "crazy people with guns".
Gosh I can't even count all the crap wrong with that statement. I found this particular little ditty on
http://phantomdrivers.blogspot.com
First of all, where the hell is this church!!??!!??
Secondly, why are right-winged christian fanatics so afraid to die that they pack heat??? I thought living life to the fullest and being a good person was what Christianity was about? I am not afraid to die. I know when I do I have something waiting on the other side much better. I don't want to urge the process along, but I don't carry a gun to church cause I am afraid I am going to be ambushed during the second chorus of "I have decided to follow Jesus".
People who tote guns to bible class are exactly who the NRA loves. Congrats you have found your base. I believe the NRA put out statements to all the redneck voters that Kerry would take your rights to hunt away...
What exactly are you "hunting" at church??? Who are the bears that are invading this church and scaring all the people into bringing firearms and ammo in their "I Heart Jesus" totebags?

EVERYONE SING!!! "Lock the doors and keep out the devil...grab a gun everything is alright!!!"

12 Comments:

At Monday, November 14, 2005 2:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG....
I just find carrying a gun to church way over the top of the crazy mountain.

 
At Monday, November 14, 2005 3:50:00 PM, Blogger Grandpa Eddie said...

Take a gun to church? Why stop there, why not carry one into the bar? You know, those Liberals are scary people and the Republicans/Conservatives need to protect themselves from all those liberal ideas. So if they carry a gun everywhere they go, when they get into a political discussion with a liberal...and things aren't going their way...they can end the discussion by shooting the liberal.

 
At Monday, November 14, 2005 5:12:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe wal-mart has a "no weapons beyond this point" sign in the lobby dont they?

 
At Tuesday, November 15, 2005 9:52:00 AM, Blogger Google HiJacked My Site said...

http://www.gop.com/default.aspx Great video that will warm the depths of your black liberal hearts. ; )

 
At Tuesday, November 15, 2005 10:24:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Phantom Driver is a bizarro right wing nutbag who has from time to time threatened left-wing "shills" that he would track their IP address down and bomb them with his pretend jet. Somehow it doesn't surprise me that he would post something like that.

Hooah... (pukes)

 
At Tuesday, November 15, 2005 10:32:00 AM, Blogger Shelly said...

They grill on and on about "not being able to take it" and the "hate I spew"...do you see much hate on my blog?
And what is really laughable is the retard doesn't have my IP address..and I am no where close to where he says I am. I am in Tulsa Oklahoma. Around Memorial and Sheridan...
What a dumbass.
Hooaahhhhhh...hack, hack, hack..
Nothing like a bunch of limp-dicked x-marines with their gi-undies all in a wad trying to make themselves be something they aren't....What they are is Rednecks.
My theory..you pricks can brag about being gun-slinging, hooah shouting sob's...then get your ass to the nearest recruiters office and enlist.

 
At Tuesday, November 15, 2005 10:35:00 AM, Blogger Shelly said...

I do like Texas Fred though. We may disagree, but he has enough about him to put himself out there with passion and conviction. We don't politically agree at all. But damnit..he has balls.

 
At Tuesday, November 15, 2005 11:19:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew, take your meds, straighten your beret, and tell your nurse to remove the bedpan.

You got a case of the redazz, girl!

But then, you may look better that way.

 
At Tuesday, November 15, 2005 11:22:00 AM, Blogger Shelly said...

I read it before you deleted it pd...
very 4th grade of you hooah!

 
At Tuesday, November 15, 2005 11:30:00 AM, Blogger Shelly said...

From PD...

"Drew: It's be a puke bomb for the likes of you :-) "

Drew...watch it, he might get his daddy to beat up yours...

 
At Tuesday, November 15, 2005 11:55:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

See, this is what happens when good 'ol boys get all hopped up on Faux News and Rush Limaugh. It's a recipe for stupidity.

 
At Friday, March 02, 2007 8:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home