Google
 
Web This Blog

Thursday, November 03, 2005

What a Dick....


I am sorry I said 'dick'. Maybe 'douchebag' would have been more appropriate. But FEMA front man Michael Brown is both. If you haven't read the emails that were released to and from Brown during the aftermath of Katrina...you need to. You can find them on Huffpo, google or Air America Radio's Al Franken blog.
And by the way, this guy is STILL ON THE PAYROLL!!!!!!
Here is just one sample:
In an e-mail early on Aug. 29, Brown acknowledged a colleague's compliment about his clothing. ``Are you proud of me?'' he wrote. ``Can I quit now? Can I go home?''
Wonder if those people starving and those people dying in the street wanted to say "can I go home?". AUGH! This makes me sick. Wonder if those elderly people drowning while still in their Nursing Home beds asked "Can I go Home?" Wonder if those nurses and doctors who cuddled sick newborns wanted to say "Can I quit now?" Wonder if that man who held onto his wife's hand for so long while she begged him to let her go and take care of their kids said "Can I quit now?"
Michael Brown is still on the FEMA payroll people. This bastard still cashes a check and goes to dinner and drives his car on your money and mine!!!!
What a low-life piece of garbage he is.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, November 03, 2005 12:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brownie, your doing a heck of a job....

 
At Thursday, November 03, 2005 12:18:00 PM, Blogger Shelly said...

Seriously, the more I think of this jerk-off blackberry-ing back and forth about his sleeves, and "can I go home now" bullshit, it just infuriates me!!!
How can anyone condone this activity as saying emailing "reduces stress", etc. (referring directly to CNN's Soledad O'Dipshit)
He should have just had a canned email that he answered everyone to:
"This is Brownie, my 'give a shit' is broken, leave me a message and I will get it when I get to it"
(Sorry about the profanity, BTW)

 
At Friday, November 04, 2005 9:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a Dick.... This is so unfair to all the people with dicks, why not say prick, scumbag, asshole or something worst.

Some people's purpose in life, is to 'serve as a warning to others'. Brownie is such a person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home