Google
 
Web This Blog

Friday, November 04, 2005

Happy Friday Blogging....


Well, I want to apologize to all 2 readers of my blog for calling Mr. Michael Brown a "dick". I promise not to insult the male genitalia that way ever again. I read some more of his emails and frankly, I got upset. Thinking about those children in NOLA hungry and just wanting potable water....he is wondering if he will have Whataburger or Sonic.
A lesson learned is, watch what you say in emails. It just might come back to prove your incompentency and lack of compassion.
Don't call me a far left-winged blogmeister (wink wink....you know who you are) just cause I am mean or vicious. I actually care about people and sometimes you just gotta vent. It doesn't mean I don't love all my little conservatives out there or I think you complacent about human issues. Just stop voting for tax cuts that don't mean squat and think about someone other than yourselves for a change. (I think I heard some chambers being loaded.....) I still love you....except for Rush, Sean, Ann, Bill, Faux News, Arnold, The Shrub, etc.
Now, It has been reported that I "have a crush" on a republican. This is true. I have found thru this revelation that Republicans are not evil, just mis-informed. Maybe our children would be very economically responsible tree-huggers....who knows.
Peace to you all.....

4 Comments:

At Saturday, November 05, 2005 2:21:00 PM, Blogger TexasFred said...

Shelly said:
It has been reported that I "have a crush" on a republican. This is true. I have found thru this revelation that Republicans are not evil, just mis-informed. Maybe our children would be very economically responsible tree-huggers....who knows.
-------------------------

Does Espella Humanzee know yet?? LMAO...

 
At Saturday, November 05, 2005 2:26:00 PM, Blogger Shelly said...

no...shhhhh
it isn't E.H. Fred.
Its you...

 
At Sunday, November 06, 2005 11:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike Brown's a dick. Actually, "foreskin" is probably a better metaphor.

Unapologetically,

Jolly Roger

 
At Saturday, November 12, 2005 1:40:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

"Brownie" IS a dick, and a bastard and an asshole to boot. And I do NOT apologize.

Sometimes ya just gotta call 'em as you see 'em...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home