Google
 
Web This Blog

Friday, July 07, 2006

The Decider and the King....

Did you see The Decider on Larry King last night?

"I've been popular before, as president," Mr. Bush said tightly. "And I've been — people have accepted what I've been doing." He added: "Sometimes things go up and down. The best way to lead and the best way to solve problems is to focus on a set of principles. And do what you think is right."

Is it just me or is he the most arrogant person on the planet? It was like he was going to say, "And I've been UNPOPULAR", but he just couldn't put those words together. That would be admitting he was wrong, or the people don't like him, etc. But since he is a flippin' sociopath, he can't do it!!!

(You know sociopaths can't admit they are wrong or are unpopular.)

Read "Bush on the Couch: Inside the Mind of the President" by Justin Frank

1 Comments:

At Saturday, July 08, 2006 5:19:00 PM, Blogger EconAtheist said...

Hey! Someone from Bellingham just visited here.... my sister's family lived there for about 6 years.

Nice city =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home