Google
 
Web This Blog

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Keep your matches, but give up that toothpaste!!!

Are you kidding me? I have seen numerous pictures of people in the airport throwing away toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, lens cleaning solutions, even fingernail polish. I heard that you couldn't board a plane with liquid lip gloss.
Oh no you didn't....
I don't go to the grocery store without lip gloss in tow.
I mean when people can carry books of matches on a plane, I think the last thing that needs to be confiscated are tubes of Bubblegum Sparkle lip gloss! I would throw a fit like a 3yr old at Wal-Mart if someone tried to take my spritzer and Clinique lip gloss...

2 Comments:

At Thursday, August 10, 2006 2:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that you'll be OK if you just tell them that your lip gloss is made out of baby formula. :-)

 
At Friday, March 02, 2007 3:06:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Mastercard shoot out downloads Buy+tramadol+ultram windows xp adware

 

Post a Comment

<< Home