Google
 
Web This Blog

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Matthew McConaughey brushes....shocker






File this under "Who Cares?"
Foley is 'im-ing' cyber sex with an under aged teen page while voting, Condi forgets she had a meeting with Tenet but the State Dept. remembers......but Matthew McConaughey brushing his teeth while driving? Now that is NEWS.....
Who gives a shit....
Girls, raise your hand if you would SHAG him even if DIDN'T brush ??? I wouldn't even hesitate on that one...Hell yes I would.
(Gannon....put your hand down!)

http://thesuperficial.com/2006/10/
matthew_mcconaughey_is_out_of.html

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 03, 2006 2:11:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

He's pretty damn sexy alright. But a little too nuts for me.

 
At Wednesday, October 04, 2006 7:49:00 AM, Blogger Pam said...

Hi Shelly - thanks for your wonderful comment on my blog! Isn't it SO much fun living in a red state *extreme sarcasm*. You should turn that comment post into a "traitor" post for the parade of traitors.

I'm more of a Keith Olbermann/Jon Stewart kinda gal myself. Nothing against McConaughey, but he just doesn't get my motor running like those other two I just mentioned ;-).

I love the last sentence....lol!!

 
At Wednesday, October 04, 2006 8:50:00 AM, Blogger Shelly said...

What the hell is the matter with you two???
Did you see him in Failure to Launch?
He was like whipped cream on strawberries cute...
He is delicious...

 
At Thursday, October 05, 2006 1:31:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm more of the cerebral type, I'm afraid!

 
At Thursday, October 05, 2006 1:40:00 PM, Blogger Shelly said...

HEY!!!
There is NOTHING wrong with liking your men Dumb, Sexy and Rich...
LOL
The smart ones are just too challenging and not as easy to manipulate..
(of course you know I am kidding..)

 
At Friday, October 13, 2006 3:04:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I would do him if he hasn't brushed in a week..ok..maybe not..but I would buy him a toothbrush THEN do him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home