Google
 
Web This Blog

Monday, October 23, 2006

Rush Limbaugh the OXY moron.

"I stated when I saw the ad, I was commenting to you about it, that he was either off the medication or he was acting. He is an actor, after all." Rush Limbaugh
http://www.crooksandliars.com/2006/10/23/
rush-limbaugh-attacks-michael-j-fox-he-was-either-off-the-medication-or-he-was-acting-he-is-an-actor-after-all/

OH no he did NOT!!!
Rush was commenting about Michael J. Fox's appearance in Clair McHaskill's (D-MO) Senate campaign ad, stressing the need for stem cell research.
I am a stem cell research supporter and a Rush Limbaugh hater, so I jumped all over this.
Rush Limbaugh is truly a disgusting piece of shit. I really hope one day he is found in the bottom of the damn ocean. He does nothing but convert oxygen to carbon dioxide. The retarded lemmings who listen to this fat fucking bastard are the ones keeping him skanking up our airwaves with is vile bullshit.....so, to hell with them too!
And for Rush to say that the Democrats are exploiting Michael J. Fox for political gain??? I have two words to say.....

Terri Schiavo

Fuck you Rush Limbaugh. I pure....straight.....hate you.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 15, 2006 12:54:00 PM, Blogger blamin said...

Damn, after all the evidence thats out, I'm guessing your feeling like a fool for posting this piece.

Don't feel bad, it's par for the course for lefties to run with a piece they THINK supports their preconceived notions, before actually checking the facts of the matter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home