Google
 
Web This Blog

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Cheney Shoots Hunting Partner

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/cheney_hunting_accident

Oh....This is number 478 on the list of shit that Republicans suck at.
Cheney is creepy enough, but the thought of him carrying a loaded weapon in the sticks in Texas is downright scary!!
I can't wait until Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert get a hold of this one.... should prove to be classic parody fodder for the SNL crowd to for weeks to come.

Remember folks..."Guns don't kill people. Crazy ass old farts with heart conditions and God complexes do."

2 Comments:

At Sunday, February 12, 2006 5:57:00 PM, Blogger nelitac said...

Oh my gosh....ah ha hahahahahaha. I feel bad for the millionaire hunting partner, but I am with you, I can already visualize Darrell Hammond in the skit on SNL. Wonder what the NRA will have to say? As a hunter and a republican, I am actually a little embarassed by it all!

 
At Tuesday, February 28, 2006 11:01:00 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

lmao..love your quote.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home