Google
 
Web This Blog

Friday, November 03, 2006

Ted Haggard's Blue Dress



You can't hide your "gayness" from God.
Yet another gay scandal from the radical right has reared its ugly head. After Ted Haggard, President of the National Association of Evangelicals, clung to the everlasting arms and claimed his "innocence", he then backpeddled and admitted SOME of what his accuser said was accurate. Which part? The DRUGS part or the skanky man on man sex part. I personally hope it is the gay sex thing. I love watching rethuglicans squirm. So, if it was drugs it would be, "he smoked it but didn't inhale". If rauncy gay sex, "he sucked but didn't swallow."
I think they can handle druggies and alcoholics, hell we have one as President! But steamy hot man on man action makes them all a little too sweatty. And frankly, maybe a little HOT? Huh Hastert? Foley? Drier? GANNON?
I personally can't wait for the likes of Jeff Gannon, Mr. Gay-Prostitute-turned-Republican-talking-moron, and Ann Coulter, Ms. (or is it Mr.) I-am-too-stupid-to-vote-in-the-right-pricinct, to come out saying that this is a Democratic smear against gay people. They tried that with Foley. It is like they are a bunch of shit throwing monkeys just hoping something sticks.
I used to wonder what the big deal with "gay" marriage was. I can see the fanatics on the Christian right trumping the Jesus card and saying it is "against God's plan". Well, so is divorce, adultry, and numerous other things the people sitting in the pew to the left, right, in front or behind you don't get on the bandwagon for. I now think the Rethuglicans who are so against gay marriage are just wanting to keep all the free range tail out there so there is more to bang. The less committed relationships, the better off for the closeted reach-arounders.
It is all starting to make sense now.
If I could only figure out just how Jeff Gannon got press passes with no creditentials, no journalism experience, and under an alias---
But I think that I am piecing that puzzle together with a little Rove...
You think Karl is a pitcher or catcher?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home