Google
 
Web This Blog

Friday, November 03, 2006

Ass Clown Haggard

More on the Haggard/Jones story.
Haggard said he got Jones' name from a hotel in Denver. He did not name the hotel. "I did call him," Haggard said. "I called him to buy some meth, but I threw it away.
"I was buying it for me, but I never used it. I was tempted, I bought it, but I never used it.
"He told me about it. I went there for a massage."

Phone message from Haggard to Jones:
"Hi Mike, this is Art," one call began. "Hey, I was just calling to see if we could get any more. Either $100 or $200 supply."

"Arthur" is Pastor Haggard's middle name.
Question:
If he didn't use the meth and just threw it away, why would "we" want to "get any more."?
To throw it away again?
That dog don't hunt.....
In the last post I said that I am sure Haggard will use the Clinton-esque "didn't inhale" excuse. Damn I hate it when I am right!!!
But he said he went there for a "massage".... Yeah, and Monica visited the oval office for a smoke.
He might have gone there for a massage....but he got all cranked out of his mind and had skanky man-on-man dirty sex.
Sinner....

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 12, 2006 3:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's a good clown

 

Post a Comment

<< Home