Google
 
Web This Blog

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Haggard's appology.....

"I am so sorry for the circumstances that have caused shame and embarrassment for all of you," he said, adding that he had confused the situation by giving inconsistent remarks to reporters denying the scandal.
"The fact is I am guilty of sexual immorality. And I take responsibility for the entire problem. I am a deceiver and a liar. There's a part of my life that is so repulsive and dark that I have been warring against it for all of my adult life," he said.

He prayed on Oct. 29th that "lies would be exposed" that "deceptions would be exposed" while praying for the elections coming on Tuesday. http://www.newlifechurch.org/podcast.jsp listen to the first minute of "Prepare the way for God to chose you."

Classic...I guess you do get what you pray for.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 3:02:00 PM, Blogger researcher said...

Here is some more fallout you may not have seen:
Male Hooker

 
At Wednesday, November 08, 2006 4:28:00 PM, Blogger nelitac said...

What, no gloating about the democrats victorys of yesterday? I am surprised.......
How about Rummy resigning? Even I think that was a wussy thing to do.

 
At Wednesday, November 15, 2006 1:00:00 PM, Blogger blamin said...

What's the obsession with Haggard?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home